February 06, 2006

Getting the papers right

Given all this, finally it was clear that the bank officials would have processed the loan application if I had the right property papers. The next task to get the admission deferred for one year and I wrote to them about it.

Then it was time to get the required property related papers in place so that the loan can be applied for and it can be processed. Getting these property papers right have become a major challenge and I really not sure if we can work out the correct papers with the time required period.

My mother, who is a 74 years old woman, has been trying to figure out what needs to be done, I am not hopeful of this being done with the required time since she is still not able to figure out what needs to be done. And Me sitting here 2000 KM apart, can not help her physically. I am not sure, I do not know, in these time ‘progressive times’ why we have such cryptic rules and regulations.

I started looking for ways to raise capital to fun my MBA and tried out few things.

No comments: